519 Poker players online!
Interesting type of poker, very similar in rules to Texas Hold'em. Use 2 of your 4 hole cards to make your best hand and beat others!
Poker Omaha achievements
How to start Poker Omaha?
- Either click on the "Play Now" button or "Rooms List".
- In the new window search room that You want to join. After that You may decide on which table You wat to play. Next double click on it or use "Join" button.
How to play Poker Omaha?
- At start You must choose number of chips to play. You can purchase desired amount of chips at any time during the game.
- If You want fold click "Fold", check - "Check". In special situations You can stay in game by clicking "Call".
- If You want bet/raise You can accept the lowest bid or change it by slider or choose the requested bid from a list.
- Chips in pot are visible on center under table.
60-second QUICK START Rules for Poker
Omaha High Poker is a variation of poker in which each player receives four of their own cards and then uses a combination of the just two of these cards and the five community cards to form a hand. The player with the best hand wins.
At the start of the game, four cards are dealt to every player. This is followed by the first round of betting among the players (more about betting here). All bets go into a pot. Next, the dealer reveals three community cards. This is followed by a second round of betting. Then a fourth community card is revealed, followed by another round of betting. Finally, the fifth community card is revealed and there is one final round of betting. After the final round of betting, the player with the best five card set wins the pot. Note: players must use only 2 of their 4 own cards and exactly 3 of the community cards to form a hand.
more info: Poker Omaha Rules